CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 10 October 2008

faisal @ pecal

I met him way back in February 2003 during our hostelite orientation in Maktab Duli.


He is the first person that i get close to during the orientation since my original roomate during the preliminary was busy with his new roomate on the other block and all my previous school classmate were busy with everybody else. That makes me a loner. Luckily I met this guy, or should I say ...... (hahahah). it was one f the sweetest memory that i can't forget since its the first time we met and now we can't be separated like a superglue.


Although we are not roomates but in the end we are since his roomate moved out from the hostel and my roomate moved out from our room since he has a new bestfriend and to give way for faisal to moved in to my room. Quite touchy during that time and I think that my roomate was just being a gentleman.


Since then we are not separable and we don't know why. All activities, we did it together without any hesitation and complaints. we even break our hotelite rules together and we didn't even get cought (professional).


There are lots to say about him, but I have to write about my other friends after this. Lets just wait for the continuation of his story some other time.

0 comments:

Ada Orang kan Blanja ne...


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts