CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 10 October 2008

Nurul Huda @ hudz

She's one of a kind which makes her unique. Ummmm, Where should I start...


Ok...


I've always been told many things about her from faisal but I've never seen her since I've been busy with my daily duties and responsibilities as a banker in one of the local financial institution (I'm not going to mention the company for safety precaution). I really want to know her but I can't find the right time to meet her.


One day faisal called me to ask if I can pick him up in Yayasan, so I just say yes and went to pick him up but when I'm on the way, faisal once again called me if I want to hang out with his friends. Since I've heard a lot about his friends and I've some free time so I just say yes and we went to the stadium to hang out.


That was when I met this girl. She looks pretty and happy go lucky for her type of women, no offence but she is quite astounding but I was too shy to blend in with them although I'm not that type of person but it was the first time I've met them and truly speaking I felt awkward during that time and I don't know why. Mybe I'm the only stranger there and I'm still trying to find the right frequency to click with them, but still I'm too slow on that. The only thing that I can do was just to get to know them but not getting to know them.


During puasa and raya, we alway hang out together and we get to know each other. We have found the right frequency and now we are close as ever before. Even now I still can see that she is unique and full of mysteries. Its up to us to find out the hidden potentials. I've talk a lot about her and its time to talk about someone else now. We'll talk about her some other time after this. GO "PENGKHIANAT DURJANA"...hehehehehe

0 comments:

Ada Orang kan Blanja ne...


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts